Are you passionate about mental health & wellness and wish to make a difference in people's lives?
Do you wish to make a positive impact on the current mental health crisis in this country?
Mindful Care is a revolutionary national same-day mental health urgent care providing medication management, and therapeutic services to the insured individual. We are passionate about bridging the gap in access to mental healthcare in a way that promotes overall health and wellbeing for those who want help now. By weaving together our core values of professionalism, evidence-based methodologies, teamwork, adaptability, meritocracy, and putting the patient first, we can work together to ensure we are providing quality care to the populations we serve.
Since launching in 2019, Mindful Care has become one of the fastest-growing healthcare companies in the Northeast and Midwest. The company is backed by some of the most prominent investors in healthcare and technology, including Sopris Capital, University of Chicago, and The Caruso Foundation, among others.
At Mindful Care, we are a globally distributed team with many of our team members located throughout the world, including in the following cities: New York, Chicago, New Jersey, Connecticut, Florida, Michigan, Kyiv, and Manila. We have a hybrid model with many of our staff members working both from our offices and remotely. The below job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work being performed; it is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required for the position.
Mindful Care is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to providing all employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We celebrate diversity and welcome applicants from every background and life experience.
**NEW GRADUATES ARE WELCOME TO APPLY**
Mindful Care’s Mid-Level Psychiatric Providers (PMHNP-BC) provide in-depth psychiatric evaluation, medication management, and continuation of services to the patients/clients that Mindful serves. This position requires self-motivated, ambitious Providers who are seeking the flexibility and autonomy of private practice and can work in an active environment. Providers must have the ability to collaborate on a motivated team, high stands of excellent work ethic, and strong clinical skills. Providers focus on medication management, therapy, healthy recovery initiatives, and sustained positive mental health.
- Provide Initial and Ongoing Psychiatric Evaluation to patients 12 years of age through the lifespan
- Subscribe to a treatment construct that does not include the use of controlled substances
- Attend clinical meetings
- Participate in department training
- Following strict ethical and clinical guidelines
- Patient-first mentality
- Master’s degree from an accredited nursing program.
- Active RN licensed in the state where employed and board-certified by either the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) or the American Association of Nurse Practitioners (AANP) as a Psychiatric-Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP-BC).
- APN authorization in the state where employed to practice in family health by the Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Active DEA- (or Application in process)
- Prescriptive authorization
- Sound understanding of all pertinent federal and state regulations, including HIPAA and OSHA.
- Strong communication, patient/customer care, and leadership abilities
- Ability to organize and time-manage
- Desire to work with diverse populations
- LGBTQ ally is a plus
- Bilingual is a plus
- Active Board-Certification and/or License required (new grads are welcome to apply post licensure)
- Participation in two (2) 2-hour Orientation and Training modules prior to start date is required.
- Must already possess the credentials for the state to which you are applying to.
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Vision, Dental Health Benefits
- Commuter Benefits
- Health Savings Account
- Dependent Care Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account...
- ...And More
$120,000-$140,000 base salary
[Compensation is based on patient volume and base salary available after probation.]
Monday- Friday 8 AM-8 PM ET [This is not the schedule. Set-scheduled is determined during the vetting process.]
Hybrid Schedule: Two days in the office, two days working from home.
**Opportunities for per diem Sunday shifts are offered but not required.**
Mindful Care provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.